Auburn vs Alabama

Didn't see the game but heard about it. I guess were at low tide currently. Will they make the final four?

I keep hearing this banter and have a hard time believing is that Ohio State still has a chance to make it even after getting routed by Iowa a few weeks ago. Sorry OS fans ....They have two losses to Wisconsin's no losses. Wisconsin can solidify their chances with a win this weekend in the Big Ten championship game against OS.

It will be an interesting weekend. A lot could change depending on who wins. Wisconsin is "IN" with a win. "OUT" if they lose. Lots of different scenarios could play out.

A 4 team playoff doesn't decide who is the best. Need to expand to 12 teams.

That would be nice but given the length of time to complete a such a playoff series you might still be trying to decide a national champion in February. Of course unlike it is now they could start playing such a playoff in a week or roughly the 2nd week in December.

Last edited:
That would be nice but given the length of time to complete a such a playoff series you might still be trying to decide a national champion in February. Of course unlike it is now they could start playing such a playoff in a week or roughly the 2nd week in December.

It works in other divisions. Unfortunately college football is more concerned about money and a paper champion versus letting the players decide like college basketball does. Which is why I don't watch much college football.

Back