Arkansas duck hunting

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_6459.jpg

IMG_6443.jpg

IMG_6614.jpg

I tried to add a link to more but not sure if it worked.

http://s925.photobucket.com/albums/ad92/cflongphoto/Duck hunting/

Thought I would share a few AR flooded timber duck hunting pics.

Last edited:
:coolpics:

Nice Pictures PP, my jealous meter just pegged

Nice pics, looks like a great hunt. I been told they don't like Yankee's down there. my inter-net experience of 10 years on a waterfowl site tells me it's true. We spanked them in SoDak like that this year.

Does anybody hear dueling bango's in the back ground?...LOL

Nice pics. Congrats on a sucessful hunt. Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing!:thumbsup:

Rod​

That is a combo of days - a youth hunt from last year with the kid, opening day and a couple of other random pics. Will try to post some more from other hunts that show more of the woods. Our season was only in for a week, then out now and comes back in on Dec 10.

Pheasantphan, I was just having fun with ya

Those are great pics and looks to be a super hunt(s)

Would love to hunt flooded green timber in January sometime.

Keep them coming

Very nice Pictures, I don't duck hunt anymore, but I get the old feeling when I look at pic's like those.......Bob

Thanks for the comments guys. I feel the same about looking at y'all's pics of dogs on point, dead pheasants and other game as you do at timber duck pics. It makes me want to be there.

The timber hunting is a great experience - nothing like greenheads at arm's length. Will post a few more pictures later as well.

Thanks again guys.

As for Onpoint - I hope you don't take the random "yankee" comments personally. It seems some folks like to judge before they get to know folks. And by the way - you will have a "redneck" headed your way on Sunday to hopefully get some pics of some dead pheasants.

Quote Pheasantphan
"As for Onpoint - I hope you don't take the random "yankee" comments personally. It seems some folks like to judge before they get to know folks. And by the way - you will have a "redneck" headed your way on Sunday to hopefully get some pics of some dead pheasants."

__________________________-

Come on up, your always welcome. I hope you can show us Pheasant pics as good as your duck hunt pics. Drive Safe

onpoint

I am about 10 minutes north - grew up in Paragould.

In the group picture I am in the toboggan on the far right.

Last edited:
Back