Anyone Hunt Nebraska

Nebraska hunter checking in here. I hunt in southeast Nebraska, around the Tecumseh area. Numbers haven't been out of this world the last two years, but there's still plenty of bars around. Uh... I mean birds around.

Hunt Nebraska

Is there any good hunting in nebraska? I have seen any posts this season?

Harlan County Lake/Reservoir is good public hunting. Lot's of habitat development.

I'm planning on coming out that way the first week of Dec. I guess I may have to hit the Harlan Lake area. Any others? :cheers:

Thanks,
Chip

I going to NE.first week of Oct. for grouse, around Valentine,what kind of weather should I expect??How hot you think it will be...

I've seen it snow around the 24th of September, but normal would be highs in the mid 70's and cooling off rapidly as the sun goes down. You'll need a jacket at night, maybe in the early morning. Sand doesn't hold heat worth a darn!

I've hunted SW (Imperial area) Nebraska off and on for the past 15 years. Went out last year for their opener since I couldn't wait another 2 weeks for ours and the bird numbers definitely didn't dissapoint.
I think the reason why you don't see to many posts in the NE forum is because most Nebraskans don't know how to use the internet yet ;)
(What ever am I going to do now that CU isn't playing NE anymore!?!?!?!) Are we going to have to start making fun of Utahans??? (Is that what they're called?)

I've hunted SW (Imperial area) Nebraska off and on for the past 15 years. Went out last year for their opener since I couldn't wait another 2 weeks for ours and the bird numbers definitely didn't disappoint.
I think the reason why you don't see to many posts in the NE forum is because most Nebraskans don't know how to use the Internet yet ;)
(What ever am I going to do now that CU isn't playing NE anymore!?!?!?!) Are we going to have to start making fun of Utahans??? (Is that what they're called?)

those are some classy fans in Boulder, who enjoy throwing urine filled balloons. thank gawd CU is gone from the BIG 12!

Don't worry Win21, CU playing Utah will just be another team in RED spankin' the Buffs!:cheers:

Back