Anyone ever fed Nutrisource?

I use it and really like it, it gives my dogs a really nice shiny coat. My dogs are very high strung and get a lot of exercise and it still only takes 3 cups a day for them (they both weigh about 75 lbs.). It is a little spendy but compared to other dog foods of this caliber I think it may be a little less. I switched to the high energy one fall and it seemed like there was meth in it or something because my dog was really wired after that so now I just continue with the regular stuff year round. With the recent price jumps I was looking into going with something else but it seems like everything went up also. I've been very happy with it. my .02

Michael

I use it and really like it, it gives my dogs a really nice shiny coat. My dogs are very high strung and get a lot of exercise and it still only takes 3 cups a day for them (they both weigh about 75 lbs.). It is a little spendy but compared to other dog foods of this caliber I think it may be a little less. I switched to the high energy one fall and it seemed like there was meth in it or something because my dog was really wired after that so now I just continue with the regular stuff year round. With the recent price jumps I was looking into going with something else but it seems like everything went up also. I've been very happy with it. my .02

Michael
Who makes it? Thanks

I switched to Nutrisource a few of months ago from ProPlan. So far I like it and the dogs appear to like it. I've fed my 6 year old female Brittany both the Adult Formula and also the Weight Management Formula. I had my now 9 month old female Britt on the Puppy Formula but she didn't care for the very small kibbles so I switched her to the Super Performance Formula. It has the same exact ingredients and analysis as the Puppy.

One nice side effect that I've discovered it that my dogs no longer have bad breath.

Here's their web site: http://www.nutrisourcedogfood.com/

I paid $43.50 for a 40 lb. bag of the Super Performance. The adult and puppy I believe I bought in 18 lb. bags and they were $23.88. It's comparable to any of the better dog foods in price. I think that's about what I was paying for ProPlan.

Back