Anybody interested in a .204 cal predator rifle?

bknight

I have a new one that I won in a raffle and would like to trade it or sell it to buy something I would rather have. I have a .243 Win that I will use for predators. This rifle is NIB with the tags still attached and unfired except by factory. It is a Savage Predator mod XP 10, in brush camo,rifle scope and barrel are camoed from the factory.

I am looking for a SXS in 20 gauge with 28" barrels. A CZ ringneck with 28" barrels and screw in chokes or a Bob white CZ would be fine. I might consider other older quality SXS's. I willl likely be driving to eastern Kansas, Nebraska and South Dakota next month or I can ship to a FFL dealer. I can bring it out if someone is interested, and prefer a face to face deal. MSRP on this rifle is $889.00. I don't expect to get that but would like a reasonable offer. PM me if Interested. You guys have more to shoot with such a gun than I do where I live. Pm me with Phone # and I will call you back.

Thanks for looking, Bill

I know a guy that is/was looking for a .204. Don't know if he wants to spend that kind of money but I can ask. What's the bottom dollar? I see one exactly like this on GunBroker.com that the guy has had listed for over a month with a starting bid of $707 and he can't get a bid so I'm assuming that the value is somewhere south of 7 bills.

Mine has a 4x12 scope, but the one on GB has a 3X9power according to their ad. I will take $670. shipped to your FFL dealer, with buyer paying shipping and insurance. I would like to sell, but don't have to sell at this time. I would hate to inconvience my friend to do so , but he hunts not far from Watertown, SD and has offered to deliver it to that area in November. I may be hunting southwest of there near the same time, but cannot yet say for sure as I am recovering from surgery and not sure how well I will be in order to go bird hunting! Sorry there are a lot of hoops to jump through. Be happy to talk with you if you will PM me a number. Bill

Back