anybody have Cabin Fever setting in?

onpoint

I'm about to go nuts(a short drive for me).

had -19 below zero yesterday morning. I could handle any amount of cold before getting sick. Now, there's no way. I can't be outside in the cold.

Not too bad here in KS. No real winter yet. Heading to NW this p.m. to hunt Sat. and Sun. in mild, dry weather. Cabin fever fended off so far.

I'm not a fan of snow and cold. Well YAH:eek: I'm living in the wrong spot.:confused:

Point, Winter is not half over yet hang in there. I'm thinking Feb 1 is the halfway point.

Not to bad for me so far [except this cold stuff] I get out daily to check the ranch situation. Tons of Turkey, deer and yotes. Gonna do something about the yote. As long as we don't get snowbound I'll be OK.

Feb 18th we go to Marina del Rey to visit our CA kids, may stay there a while.:cheers:

cabin Fever:mad:
close but not yet i have so many things planned for spring and summer i'm ready to move on

I can't complain about this winter at all. We have had it pretty easy. In another month and a half we could be seeing some warmer spring days. Our wildlife needed a winter like this one(so far).

I have gotten sun and wind burnt the last 2 days!!Wake up and it was 46 degrees and 51 degrees respectively!!!! Chinook winds and plenty of sun at altitude! Frost is out of the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been fighting walking pneumonia and it keeps hanging on. Been 3 1/2 weeks went to doc and the doc even had it. Said it's going around. Had planned on going for chukar on Sat. pm doubt I'll go.

now that hunting is over i am looking forward to spring. mushroom hunting, fishing and camping with my family will be my next obcessions:D. our summer plans are to hook the f350 up to our fifth wheel and make a big circle towards the n.w. united states idaho, washington, cali.:thumbsup:.

I have cabin fever bad . . . 8" of snow, then freezing rain yesterday & it started again about an hour ago . . . slipped-on my carbide-studded wading boots so I could make it to the mailbox. And here I thought that I'd go coyote hunting all weekend. My pup even nicked his foot on that frozen crap in the back yard. The police & staters will be busy again tonight; they'll likely shut down parts of 395 & I-82 I imagine. My vehicles look like they're made of glass . . . I hate that freezing rain stuff.

Already -1 below here again tonight. Snow coming all weekend.

first snow of the year. cant wait to go yote hunting. then i find out i have to go to a speech contest that youngest son will be in. o well they will still be there sunday.

first snow of the year. cant wait to go yote hunting. then i find out i have to go to a speech contest that youngest son will be in. o well they will still be there sunday.

Some snow helps the fox and yote hunting.

Already -1 below here again tonight. Snow coming all weekend.
-12 below zero at 4:51AM I'm so happy I could just s--t NOT!

Very cold and windy out West River,too.If we get much more snow tomorrow I will have to start driving the 4 by 4.It's been a blessing to get-by with the Toyota thus far.Dog flushed 18 phez on our morning walk down the RR tracks.It's supposed to be 42 deg. here today.

I found the cure. We went to the cabin spent and the night. It was so dang nice we are heading back this weekend maybe do some grilling:cheers:

cabin009.jpg

Back