Anybody get cool stuff for Christmas?

Daisybuck

I wanted a cabinet and a vest. I got to pay the vet for impacted, infected glands on Buck's butt instead.

Hope all had a relaxing, safe Christmas. (I know Buck did in the end, but I don't think he trusts vets anymore... :) )

S&W knife set,winchester folding knife,32 piece gun cleaning set and a new camera with wi-fi and blue-tooth capabilities.

" Anybody get cool stuff for Christmas? "

Yep:thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about Buck, hope he heals up

LOL, I got an I-pad2.:confused: Most people would probably be thrilled to death, but I can hardly figure the damn thing out.:cool: I managed to download ANGRY BIRDS after screwing around with it for several hours and setting up the various accounts necessary to use it and to purchase apps.

Anybody know of some good apps for outdoorsmen on that thing? I need to find more uses for this thing than just playing a crappy videogame. I do a fair amount of shopping online, but I've never even downloaded a song before. I'm the loser who still buys CDs...

I did use it to look at the UPH site earlier, so that was kinda cool.

My wife bought me a a 5 week old German shorthair puppy. Went and picked him out yesterday and will bring him home in a few weeks. Pretty good Christmas for me.

LOL, I got an I-pad2.:confused: Most people would probably be thrilled to death, but I can hardly figure the damn thing out.:cool: I managed to download ANGRY BIRDS after screwing around with it for several hours and setting up the various accounts necessary to use it and to purchase apps.

Anybody know of some good apps for outdoorsmen on that thing? I need to find more uses for this thing than just playing a crappy videogame. I do a fair amount of shopping online, but I've never even downloaded a song before. I'm the loser who still buys CDs...

I did use it to look at the UPH site earlier, so that was kinda cool.

You will figure it out, If you can use a computer to go online then will can learn the iPad. The iPad is easier.

My wife and kids bought me plans for a marsh boat to build with a dozon G&H duck decoys this ought to be fun to build :eek: anybody know how to fiberglass ??

From my wife came a nice Packer shirt. My brother gave me a boot drier and along with it came a Kyber knife. Didn't need the knife, but as with guns, you can never own too many.

From the pup, I received two mornings with a horrible, crappy mess in his crate. He must have gotten into some holiday cheer that didn't agree with him.

I didn't get anything great, however, since it is better to give than receive, I gave my dad a trip to Alaska. We are going later this summer and do some sight seeing and fishing. He has been taking me fishing for years, time to pay back a little. And besides I get to go to Alaska, also! :D

My wife and kids bought me plans for a marsh boat to build with a dozon G&H duck decoys this ought to be fun to build :eek: anybody know how to fiberglass ??

I DO, I DO!!! But I've never built anything as big as a boat before out of glass. That should be a really fun project for you, if you like making stuff. And if you do a good job on it you will take a lot of pride in it when you use it.

I designed and made an aluminum boat several years ago. It's one of those personal pontoon boats they sell to fly fishermen, except that the pontoons are aluminum. The design was excellent, the welding was :eek:. But it's still a handly little turd, and everybody who sees it wants me to make one for them.

I DO, I DO!!! But I've never built anything as big as a boat before out of glass. That should be a really fun project for you, if you like making stuff. And if you do a good job on it you will take a lot of pride in it when you use it.

I designed and made an aluminum boat several years ago. It's one of those personal pontoon boats they sell to fly fishermen, except that the pontoons are aluminum. The design was excellent, the welding was :eek:. But it's still a handly little turd, and everybody who sees it wants me to make one for them.

Hey Toad,
do you have any tips or what type of resin is best to work with polyester or epoxy ??

I didn't get anything great, however, since it is better to give than receive, I gave my dad a trip to Alaska. We are going later this summer and do some sight seeing and fishing. He has been taking me fishing for years, time to pay back a little. And besides I get to go to Alaska, also! :D

now thats an awesome xmas present (for your dad) sure do miss my old girlfriend whew!!! last year i had a new benelli cordoba new eco drive watch new diamond deluxe dog box this year bunch of bs oh well lol next!!! you can never have to many spare tires so i have heard

As a present to my brother (and myself!) I reserved a morning of hunting at Hillendale Hunting Club in western PA. My little Toller Bridie has been in morning since the pheasant hunting season ended here in Connecticut -- she'll enjoy that present more than anyone.

Back