anniversary problems

well cabelas messed up again, my wife has been wanting a nice hunting vest and a pair of comfortable boots so since out anniversary was coming up soon, matter of fact it is tomorrow, Im ordered one of each. No expense spared for my lovely and sexy little lady after putting up with me these many years. Well like I said our day is tomorrow so I got out the presents from where I hid them now that she is out of the house and I can wrap them. I had not looked at them previosly as she has been around all of the time so you can imagine my surprise when I opened the box to wrap them to find the vest was a large and the boots were a size 11. Well if you knew my wife you would know neither will fit her. She weighs maybe 122 pounds, kind of slinder and her boot size is a size 5 not a 11. It is to late to send them back, remember tomorrow is our day and it is too late to call cabelas to inform them of their OBVIOUS mistake. Guess I will have to go and find her something else. Guess I will have to go get her something but it won't be from a sporting goods store as they will mess it up.Guess I will see if I can squueze my foot into the boots and the vest does fit me kinda nice like so no need to send them back. anniversaries can be rough can't it. :)

well cabelas messed up again, my wife has been wanting a nice hunting vest and a pair of comfortable boots so since out anniversary was coming up soon, matter of fact it is tomorrow, Im ordered one of each. No expense spared for my lovely and sexy little lady after putting up with me these many years. Well like I said our day is tomorrow so I got out the presents from where I hid them now that she is out of the house and I can wrap them. I had not looked at them previosly as she has been around all of the time so you can imagine my surprise when I opened the box to wrap them to find the vest was a large and the boots were a size 11. Well if you knew my wife you would know neither will fit her. She weighs maybe 122 pounds, kind of slinder and her boot size is a size 5 not a 11. It is to late to send them back, remember tomorrow is our day and it is too late to call cabelas to inform them of their OBVIOUS mistake. Guess I will have to go and find her something else. Guess I will have to go get her something but it won't be from a sporting goods store as they will mess it up.Guess I will see if I can squueze my foot into the boots and the vest does fit me kinda nice like so no need to send them back. anniversaries can be rough can't it. :)

Your so busted, you ordered them for you self and planned on blaming cabs. It's a perfect crime. LOL just kidding LOL :D you better go buy some thing in the line of diamonds or you might become home less.

Last edited:
Buy her a cordless drill for a mixer, then put in your tool box

I'd go out and get Her a puppy, FAST!:)
Making sure it has a good hunting background. :cheers:

Haven't heard from Jim, I hope he is alright. I had a guy I worked with who fell asleep on the couch, I do not know what transpired before he fell asleep but his wife hit him right above the eye with a cast iron skillet while he was asleep. Came to work with the biggest shiner you could imagine. I don't think it was the last time she whipped up on him. She did not put up with much!!!!:eek:

you have obviously been married for a long time...a card and a kiss should do nicely! :D

well I lived through it okay, took her to red lobster to eat, bought her a new watch with diamonds, kinda small but still diamonds, a $100 visa card, new tires for the car, dang lot cheaper than the truck tires for me :) and a pheasant call for a little extra gift.
I got a sporting clays card for 10 rounds of sporting clays at quail run, a new shooting vest to use in Branson, Mo when I compete in trap, sporting clays and pistol in a couple of weeks at the annual shriner competition, a check to cover my shooting event cost and for the motel. Oh yeah, I got a pair of boots and a hunting vest.

well I lived through it okay, took her to red lobster to eat, bought her a new watch with diamonds, kinda small but still diamonds, a $100 visa card, new tires for the car, dang lot cheaper than the truck tires for me :) and a pheasant call for a little extra gift.
I got a sporting clays card for 10 rounds of sporting clays at quail run, a new shooting vest to use in Branson, Mo when I compete in trap, sporting clays and pistol in a couple of weeks at the annual shriner competition, a check to cover my shooting event cost and for the motel. Oh yeah, I got a pair of boots and a hunting vest.

your wife is truly a lucky woman! :D :cool:

sounds to me like miss lori is forgetting something like a new pair of glasses so you can see them clay targets lol

hell i didn't know you were supposed to watch the road i was looking for pheasants the I dont need to watch the road anyway the ol dodge is kinda like my birddog when hunting season comes around they know what to do and she always gets us home :D

yeah that ole dodge gets ya home cause you never get away from the house in ur, afraid you might geter dirty or sumpen. you ain't been treeing anymore coons since that last one bit ya after your poodle treed it has ya.

Back