Advertising on the site??

goldenboy

What is up with the advertising for girls on this site all of the sudden? Every side bar as a picture of some woman and asking me to sign up for dates with real women? Can we pick and choose who advertises on the site? I might be more interested in looking at the advertising if it pertains to hunting or dogs, etc. Just my rant today!

What is up with the advertising for girls on this site all of the sudden? Every side bar as a picture of some woman and asking me to sign up for dates with real women? Can we pick and choose who advertises on the site? I might be more interested in looking at the advertising if it pertains to hunting or dogs, etc. Just my rant today!

Exactly where are you seeing this. Side bars as in each side of the screen. I don't see anything??? Could it just be a pop up ad?? Are you on your phone or computer?

I am however, using a real good adblock extension set up on my Chrome browser called "uBlock Origin" which blocks all ads, cookies etc.. and all sorts of other bad stuff.

Last edited:
Joel: Birdshooter suggested "uBlockOrigin" to eliminate ads in the side panel et al.

I installed this add- on month's ago - it works great! And it's free.

Jon

I got the ad you are describing the other day, and I thought it looked pretty shady also. I think even if I was a single guy I would steer pretty clear of that one. :laugh:

Back