Adding a Pudelpointer

Great looking pup!! Love the black PPs. Reminds me of my black female picked up about this time 3 years ago. Comfortable sharing breeder info?? Only asking since I'd like to add another black pup in the next couple years

Reactions: dag
Man what fun. I am a bit ahead of you as Raven will be 6 months old in a week. She is a pistol. Great prey drive and is doing water and field retrieving. She was a little slow on the water but after 3or 4 exposures she is now going out 40 feet or so. Going to get her on some birds soon.

Reactions: dag
Great looking pup!! Love the black PPs. Reminds me of my black female picked up about this time 3 years ago. Comfortable sharing breeder info?? Only asking since I'd like to add another black pup in the next couple years
Thanks!, Cross Timber Gundogs.

Going to be 95 here today. Pretty hot for a black dog

Attachments

• 980AEDA5-BB4C-4BB8-AFEB-F098C1AF2376.jpeg
    980AEDA5-BB4C-4BB8-AFEB-F098C1AF2376.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
Saw a almost all blackpudelpointer today at a navhda training session. Owner says have you seen the other one here , just a pup but real light colored. I did see it and was almost as grey as my weim. Owner said it has bleached out in the sun as it was originally almost liver colored. 2 nice looking dogs.

i have one coming up from North Texas Pudelpointers, several nice litters coming this late summer, early fall.

Saw a almost all blackpudelpointer today at a navhda training session. Owner says have you seen the other one here , just a pup but real light colored. I did see it and was almost as grey as my weim. Owner said it has bleached out in the sun as it was originally almost liver colored. 2 nice looking dogs.
I’ve seen a few long haired dogs look blonde, never gray that’s interesting!

Back