A5 20ga mag barrel

quail hound

As of now I am the owner of a beautiful Belgian a5 mag 20ga. It has a 28" fixed full choked barrel which limits me to the dreaded hevi shot for hunting pheasants here at home so I am in the market for an extra barrel. If anyone happens to see a 20ga mag barrel for sale in any incarnation let me know. I'll have it smithed to my needs and have a gun I can use anytime with any loads of like. Thanks for any leads.:cheers:

Just placed an bid on a 26", matte, mod choked barrel. We'll see if I get it.

I agree with "Zeb." when I last investigated extra barrels they were very expensive.

In addition to choke installation, you might consider a shorter barrel for quail or pheasants.

If I win the barrel I bid on or if I buy one I'll have briley tap it for sure. The gun is so near mint I want to keep the barrel original. I only paid $500 for the gun so even if I drop a little extra on a barrel I'm still doing pretty good.

Thanks for the link George!

If I win the barrel I bid on or if I buy one I'll have briley tap it for sure. The gun is so near mint I want to keep the barrel original. I only paid $500 for the gun so even if I drop a little extra on a barrel I'm still doing pretty good.

Thanks for the link George!
I have a brand new (never fired thru) Browning A5 20ga magnum, Made in Belgium, raised rib 28" fixed full choke barrel for sale. $400 + shipping

Rooster,

I won the bid on the barrel but I will keep that in mind, thank you.

Back