33rd annual international sportsman expo in Denver

The sportsman expo will be at the Denver Colorado Convention Center January 7-10th. For information you can go to sportsexpos.com.
I was wondering who might be going to the expo, I for one will be going.

I go every year, I was going to get a booth but they have been competing with the stock show numbers have been down so i decided against it.

Last edited:
The sportsman expo will be at the Denver Colorado Convention Center January 7-10th. For information you can go to sportsexpos.com.
I was wondering who might be going to the expo, I for one will be going.
I will be volunteering at the CDOW booth on Sat. and Sun. Drop by if you get a chance, my name is Bridger.

i'll be there sat. with the family. would love to meet some of the UPHers if your around. should be there all day with all the activites for the kids.

There is two problems with the expo. One is, it is the same year after year. That is why I go every 3rd or 4th year. Second, it is in Denver. I am sure there will be some good deals though this year.Stop in and say hi to my buddies at Davis Tent and Awning...:cheers:

I was going today, Friday, but think I will go up tomorrow, you can not miss me I will be the one drooling, looking into his wallet shaking my head because I have to save $5.00 for a hotdog so I do not starve to death. I probably will have a PFE hat on, probably like a bunch more.

I was going today, Friday, but think I will go up tomorrow, you can not miss me I will be the one drooling, looking into his wallet shaking my head because I have to save $5.00 for a hotdog so I do not starve to death. I probably will have a PFE hat on, probably like a bunch more.

Ah good way to find someone mixed in with 3000 people tomorrow. I will be there in the afternoon (have a granddaughters birthday party to go to first she will be lucky number 13 tomorrow). I will have my camo KB kennels hat with ducks on it, and most likely will be over were the dogs are..:cheers:

I guess I could make a cardboard sign and wear it around my neck stating who I am and I subscribe to the ultimate pheasant web site. :) :) :) and still wear my PFE hat :)

:)
I guess I could make a cardboard sign and wear it around my neck stating who I am and I subscribe to the ultimate pheasant web site. :) :) :) and still wear my PFE hat :)[/QUOTe

I will look for you tomorrow. I will be there around 4:00 there cant be that many orange hats.. Heck I will wear my PF orange hat to.. :)

Maybe next year UPH can send us a bunch of hats & shirts & we can all wear them around the expo :D

I'll have my pheasant shirt on w/ a big coors product in one hand :cheers:

Back