2024 National Pheasant Fest in Sioux Fall, who is going?

remy3424

March 1st-3rd. I believe they call this the largest upland bird hunting trade show in the country. Fun to walk through and BS with some of the venders and attendees. A good place to put hands on things you have been curious about. A lot of seminars on a variety of subjects, including public land, habitat and dogs.

Any members heading to the show this year? I am planning to make a day of it Saturday. It would be cool if UPH had a booth!

Yes, my wife and I are going, got the hotel reservations made. Going to hit Minerva's for dinner, then Scheel's on 41st street and Gary's Gun Shop right down the road. Really looking forward to it! We've been to the ones in Des Moines, Kansas City, Chicago and Omaha. It's a fun affair.

45 years of living in SD and they never had a Pheasant Fest in Sioux Falls until I started spending my winters in Arizona. :mad: I did go to one in Kansas City and another in Minneapolis.

I might go up on Thursday and spend Friday at the show. Depends on how bored I am.

I’ll probably head down for a bit on Saturday.

Remy, a UPH booth would be fun. Me, Goose and his nephew could run it, get some permission and have a few beers. Have A5 bring Ace to impress the ladies with his cuteness, and meet up with a bunch of folks. Talk to Webguy and see if he’ll float us a booth.

traditionally there isnt really a lot at this show for sale.
I went last year in Mpls and this was the biggest item I noticed. I went there looking for items to buy. Not really what its about. Oh well, I didn't pay for the tickets, so no loss other than my time.

I bought my final rise vest at the one in Omaha two years ago but he had to ship it to me later. I believe hes going to be there again this year and will probably be a few bucks off.

Back