2022/2023 PHEASANT Hunting Videos

I tried to fix it?
Yeah, you got it. Nice little clips! Great to see yet another hunter trying to figure out modern technology! All pheasant dogs are great, but I really love watching springers! One is more my style, but holy cow. You really got a lot of action going on there with 3! So much boinginess! :ROFLMAO: Fun stuff!

I don't have a pic, but I missed one at 10 yards the other day! Crossing, and quartering away.I only got one round off.Empty got stuck in the ejection port. Shi÷_<_t.Oh well, my dog did a great job flushing that 7 year old bird.

Yesterday I had some very solid dog work from my youngest dog. Unfortunately my hot streak came to a screeching halt. He deserved better. Prior to this I think I must have killed a dozen or so birds in a row. The video doesn't show all the birds. There were at least 8 roosters in that little cattail patch. I had my hat tipped down too far, so the footage isn't the best.

Hopefully, you'll get to see A5's perspective of this hunt as well, as we decided to team up and go check out a piece of public land that neither of us were familiar with.
A few things:
Great video! That was a really fun (& surprisingly quick) hunt.
What's with this "Stuntman" stuff??? I have no idea where it came from. He just made it up. :rolleyes:
This was my first try w/ my new GoPro 11, & I don't know which "free non-watermark" editing software I have to use with it yet, that my laptop will also handle.
I'm too cheap to BUY software. But eventually I'll get this figured out & get a video put together.
I got some good footage of our hunt, but I don't think there's any way I can make my perspective show ME shooting 4 roosters in about as many minutes. Guaranteed that's the last time I shoot 2 quick ones & let GH have all the good shooting spots for the rest of the hunt.:ROFLMAO:

A few things:
Great video! That was a really fun (& surprisingly quick) hunt.
What's with this "Stuntman" stuff??? I have no idea where it came from. He just made it up. :rolleyes:
This was my first try w/ my new GoPro 11, & I don't know which "free non-watermark" editing software I have to use with it yet, that my laptop will also handle.
I'm too cheap to BUY software. But eventually I'll get this figured out & get a video put together.
I got some good footage of our hunt, but I don't think there's any way I can make my perspective show ME shooting 4 roosters in about as many minutes. Guaranteed that's the last time I shoot 2 quick ones & let GH have all the good shooting spots for the rest of the hunt.:ROFLMAO:

You really dropped the ball by letting me take the downwind side of those cattails.

I thought your last name was Stuntman. Hmm. Maybe you should just tell me what it is instead of forcing me to make incorrect assumptions. ;)

Best post of the week goes to A5!

Hopefully, you'll get to see A5's perspective of this hunt as well, as we decided to team up and go check out a piece of public land that neither of us were familiar with.

Great video, Lucas. Sage did great work as always.

Back