2022/2023 PHEASANT Hunting Videos

Holy crap! I bet that's the most truly wild roosters any one man has ever shot in a single season & condensed into 20:28 of film!! You deserve an award for that! Like The SSMFDWPOMODFTJ Cup. (Single Season Most Filmed Dead Wild Pheasants - One Man, One Dog, Full-Time Job) Awesome work. If Ace ever starts acting like he doesn't remember how to hunt pheasants, I'll whip this video out & have Sage, the master, refresh his memory. Great off-season training tool. Thanks!

Last edited:
Holy crap! I bet that's the most truly wild roosters any one man has ever shot in a single season & condensed into 20:28 of film!! You deserve an award for that! Like The SSMFDWPOMOD Cup. (Single Season Most Filmed Dead Wild Pheasants - One Man, One Dog) Awesome work. If Ace ever starts acting like he doesn't remember how to hunt pheasants, I'll whip this video out & have Sage, the master, refresh his memory. Great off-season training tool. Thanks!
Thanks, bro. But I feel confident the cheek wing sessions will ensure that Ace never forgets.

Thanks, bro. But I feel confident the cheek wing sessions will ensure that Ace never forgets.
GH you really grassed a ton of roos past season and I like your videoes mostly cuz you have a lab and their good videos. Do you ues your shot cam to help how you shoot because it obviously got better from last year. And i think you maybe said cheek wing before in a older post or video but I can't find any thing on Google. Is it a tranning thing or you giving that guy crap. Thanks.

GH you really grassed a ton of roos past season and I like your videoes mostly cuz you have a lab and their good videos. Do you ues your shot cam to help how you shoot because it obviously got better from last year. And i think you maybe said cheek wing before in a older post or video but I can't find any thing on Google. Is it a tranning thing or you giving that guy crap. Thanks.
Thanks. I don't really use the ShotKam to analyze and then adapt, it's mostly for the closeup of the shot. Thanks!

Nice, Bob!! Super stuff! I love watching those dogs. The one man, one dog (or 2) thing is really, really fun for me to watch. Legit pheasant hunting at its finest in my opinion. Great work & thanks for letting us watch!
Bob,

Great dog work and shooting as well. Having a 12.5 yr Golden myself, reminded me of all the wonderful hunts I have had with my Max. Seems like all Golden's love to retrieve, but also want to prance around and show off a bit. You have two fine dogs...thanks for sharing your video's.

Jon

Very well done, Bob. It is refreshing to see real hunting in videos on YouTube. It's not the easiest thing in the world to put yourself out there like that and present an honest look, but you did it. I respect the heck out of that. You and the dogs have a great time doing what you do, that much is clear. Thanks again and I look forward to more in the future.

Back