2015 Iowa Sportsman's Atlas

Nellie1962

I see that they are coming out with a 2015 Iowa Sportsman's Atlas. Anyone had one in the past? Any thoughts on having one?

I just picked up a new atlas today. Is it me or do the streets and print seem kind of blurry in the new one? Is anyone else having trouble reading it? I am thinking about returning the new one.

example: county 41 Buchanan on the new one is very hard to read street names but the next page Deleware 42 is much clearer on the same atlas.

I just got my older one with the pheasant on front and the print seems a lot better. Maybe my old eyes (31 years old) aren't as good as they once were. :mad:

I just picked up a new atlas today. Is it me or do the streets and print seem kind of blurry in the new one? Is anyone else having trouble reading it? I am thinking about returning the new one.

example: county 41 Buchanan on the new one is very hard to read street names but the next page Deleware 42 is much clearer on the same atlas.

I just got my older one with the pheasant on front and the print seems a lot better. Maybe my old eyes (31 years old) aren't as good as they once were. :mad:

Nope... not just you. Mine is the same.

I left them a message regarding mine... I'm assuming they'll exchange it out. Mine arrived early this summer and didn't really even look it over until recently. It was hopefully just a short run on them... hopefully they'll send me a new one. :)

The lady from Iowa sportsman mailed me a new one and I was to mail back the one I just bought from Scheels. She said the new one was not blurry.

When I got the one she sent me it was the same as the one I bought so I mailed her back the one she sent me and returned the one I bought. The atlas is great to have and I like the idea that it is updated but you have to be able to read it.

I don't understand how they could print something like this without looking it over first. Maybe the advertisers on the bottom of the pages paid for all of the printing?:confused:

Back