2-dog kennel to fit in small SUV

MN guy

Purchased a smaller SUV, with 41” inside width. Have two dogs that both use 30” long (intermediate length) kennel. Anyone know of a 2-dog kennel that would fit in this vehicle width?

Look at Ruffland Kennels. Their medium kennels would work for sure. The intermediate might but it would be tight. Medium is 18" wide x 27 5/8" long. Intermediate is 20" wide x 30 1/2" long.

The intermediate suv slant back roughlands would work pretty sure. We have them in our Subaru and there is plenty of . I would rather have gotten intermediate dakotas because I have a 63 lb Chesapeake and they are just a little bit bigger. I think they would have worked if I put the back seats up perfectly vertical but I think it would have been really close. There is a company out there that double dog aluminum boxes that have slanted fronts and probably a model that would fit your suv.

Variocage , ,,,,

Last edited:
The intermediate suv slant back roughlands would work pretty sure. We have them in our Subaru and there is plenty of . I would rather have gotten intermediate dakotas because I have a 63 lb Chesapeake and they are just a little bit bigger. I think they would have worked if I put the back seats up perfectly vertical but I think it would have been really close. There is a company out there that double dog aluminum boxes that have slanted fronts and probably a model that would fit your suv.

Variocage , ,,,,
I guess trans k9 is the one I was thinking about. and I think it’s a little cheaper

Let me check. I have a small 2 dog kennel.
I have a 2 dog ez loader-deuce from Lion County Supply. Their price now is over $300.00 check out the size and let me know if you are interested. I have one of them for sale..

Purchased a smaller SUV, with 41” inside width. Have two dogs that both use 30” long (intermediate length) kennel. Anyone know of a 2-dog kennel that would fit in this vehicle width?
Mine won't work. 42" wide

We have a 2008 Ford Escape and a 2022 Subaru Forester.
I fit a medium and large kennel in them for a 50 lb and 70 lb lab.
Bought both kennels at the local hardware store (Murdochs) here in Montana.

Google Easy Loader Dog Box. I use them all the time. They have two sizes to pick from.

Back