10 weeks old and growing fast! Price reduced

Cobblestone

Litter just hit 7 weeks last Sunday. There are still several pups available. This is a nice breeding with lots of style and drive. Take a look at these youngsters. They'll be ready in another week.

Thanks for taking a peak. Feel free to add any responses.

Last edited:
Can't download off photobucket, too slooow. Pedigree? Females? Asking price? Where's Richland? German or Americanized bloodlines?

Three more left this weekend. It's starting to get easier to let them go. Got 5 left. Come on guys, you know you need another!

you need to start thinking about your next litter:cheers:

Allen, I've been chomping at the bits for that next litter, ever since I got Ruby.

Ranger's ready to go now. Sweets that little Llew., is in heat now and Ranger is all about it. She's on lock down. Don't want that happening

Seriously, Ruby should come in season Dec./Jan. Than it will happen. That's going to be a great batch of puppies. Please, don't let be another litter of 13 like this one.

BTW, Ranger and Ruby are GSP's. Ranger is a son of FC/NFC Slick's Shellshocked Frank (RIP). Ruby is a grandaughter of Frank, with Tonelli's and Stinker on the bottom.

Last edited:
Pups will hit 10 weeks old this weekend. Have 5 pups left.

4 males/1 female Shoot me an offer. Season is opening and I need to get them into homes. Wife doesn't want to take care of them while I'm on the road hunting. But you know she will!

Heading to Kansas City tomorrow to deliver a pup. If anyone wants to meet up and check out some of these pups. We will be at a Conservation Area outside of KC.

Chuck, these two pups I got from you are pointing like crazy. They point anything that they deem worthy of pointing.

Had them out in the field today and I look over by the driveway to the kennel and there sits a pigeon graveling. Take them over and they lock up on it! Pigeon flies a bit and they give chase. Lands again and O.B. is locked up on it again!

We are field walking and having "happy" time right now. By next fall they will be ready for the plains of Montana! They sure aren't scared or timid. Very outgoing!

Glad you talked me into Bob now. I wasn't sure on the ride home. I was kind of stressing about having two pups to work with. But he is such a nice little guy.

Steve if I knew how to post pics I sure would! Maybe I can text them to Chuck and he can post them.

If so, remember Bob, (the liver and white) has a very short tail and looks almost like a shorthair but rest assured he is all EP. I really don't care about tails. All I really care about is bird finding and pointing ability!

Only a few left of these fine little pointers! Mine are pointing machines. At 12 weeks they are out front hunting ahead of me on our field walks and pointing live birds.

Back