10 Month Old Brittany Female

Dakotazeb

SOLD

The breeder in Colorado that I got my Brittany, Elle, from has a started 10 month old female for sale. This dog has the same sire as mine and a very impressive pedigree. The reason he is selling this dog is that he doesn't feel she runs big enough for horseback trials. However, she would make a great walking trial dog for NSTRA trials. He would prefer to sell her to someone that would run her in NSTRA but would consider a good hunting home. She has been hunted on wild quail and pheasants. Below is what he had to say about the dog. If interested send me a PM and I'll get you more info.

BeBe is an one year old, intack, orange and white female Brittany. She is well developed for the field, groomed as a trial prospect but she lack in range to make the program but she is very busy and very fast on the ground, will make a top-notch walking trial (akc or NSTRA) dog and obviously, outstanding hunting dog. She is bred like a million bucks, a direct daughter of Brady aka, 4X CH BBB"S Lucky Strike and her dam is by FC Shady The Count Kid X FC Sniksoh's Sooper Snooper. Bebe is very friendly, bond with anyone, love being with kids and other dogs. She is very smart, have a great nose and full of natural ability. She has had 3 months of professional training, a good foundation, she is very focused in her work, natural pattern to the front, goes with you, come when called and easy to get along. She is also gun broke and introduced to water. You won't have to convince this girl to hunt. She points the birds hard, she is super stylish, moves with grace and her feet barely touching the ground. She is current on all shots, Heartguard protected year round. Health and genetic defect guaranteed. BeBe is offered at $1900. Pedigree available by request.

Last edited:
David0311

The breeder in Colorado that I got my Brittany, Elle, from has a started 10 month old female for sale. This dog has the same sire as mine and a very impressive pedigree. The reason he is selling this dog is that he doesn't feel she runs big enough for horseback trials. However, she would make a great walking trial dog for NSTRA trials. He would prefer to sell her to someone that would run her in NSTRA but would consider a good hunting home. She has been hunted on wild quail and pheasants. Below is what he had to say about the dog. If interested send me a PM and I'll get you more info.

If she is what's posted and on Jeb's recommendation sound like one heck of a deal--for a pointing dog guy:cheers:

I think she is probably the real deal. I came very close to taking her but decided I didn't want another dog at this time. The pedigrees of both the sire and dam are loaded with FC's and NFC's.

Sire's Pedigree:

http://www.godfathergundogs.com/brady.html

Here's a couple of photos of BeBe

IMG_3806_zpsd8zoqtiu.jpg

IMG_3805_zps4dytmmqn.jpg

Back