Crusaderhunter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It has been as good as any in recent memory. Of course it won't ever be what it was back in the 70s-80s. My middle school principal was Don Wilmoth. Any relation?
    Coach,
    I have hunted Kansas for 30 years and used to be HFBC at Wichita Southeast. Moved back to Indiana in '98 but have continued to hunt a couple of times a year around Argonia. Got any advice about this year? Is it worth it? The older I get, the harder the miles are. We always stay in Wellington. Bob Ashworth 317-313-0403 rashworth54@hotmail.com
    Good news: I just talked with Carol Durtschi at Pheasants Forever and she can save us a table at the main banquet on Saturday night (or the dinner on Friday night) as long as we have 10 paying customers.

Here is what you need to do to RSVP your seat: Call Carol at p. (651) 209-4939 | f. (651) 773-5500 | Toll Free. 877-773-2070 .

Have your Credit card ready to pay for whatever portion of weekends events you want to buy and tell her you are part of Chris Hitzeman - Ultimate Pheasant Hunting Group. If you have already sent in your aplication or paid online no problem just Call carol and mention that and also that you are part of the UPH group. In any case you have to call Carol and RSVP for the table and which night you will attend (and the lunch too). WE NEED 10 to get one reserved!!! Please also give her you UPH Forum User name.

DEADLINE FOR BANQUET SIGN UP IS JAN. 31. Carol will keep the master list for the dinners and lunches so I will know who is going.
    Bryan;

Good luck this fall. I'm hunting west of great Bend on Saturday than around Wellington on Sunday. We need to get out together this season.

Mike
    Hey Mike,
    I agree that we need to get together for a hunt or two this year. I'm getting the itch already. I've been getting on this website everyday for the past month or so. We had a trip to South Dakota planned for next weekend, but the temps are too warm and we didn't want to drive all that way and try to hunt when it's 65 degrees. You seeing some birds down in your neck of the woods?
    Hey Mike,
    Our normal late January Ulysses trip got cancelled this year. Too many things going on to get away for the weekend. Wanted to let you know. Good luck this season in baseball. Bryan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back