Monday hunt.

goldeneye

I ran the dog today in the freezing rain. Got quite a few good points on hens seen a few wild flushing roosters and one heck of a big coyote.
Had a lone goose fly over to see what I was doing standing in the swamp. Odd?

IMAG0117.jpg

As I was standing in the swamp I was wondering how thick the ice is????? I may never know but I can tell you how deep the water is.:mad:

IMAG0118.jpg

WHat kind of Boots are those??? Seriously I have been looking for the side zipper type just like that and have had zero luck.

WHat kind of Boots are those??? Seriously I have been looking for the side zipper type just like that and have had zero luck.

Gander MT Brand.
I like the extra protector on the boot I will cut up a pair a year on twigs barb wire what ever. These have made it two seasons so far. I poured the water out rang out the foot liner. My foot was cold but not frozen. Hunted another 2 hours.

Lee, looks like you had a good hunt in spite of the water issues! Is that a CZ SXS? I've sure gotten a lot of use out of the BSA 16 ga. SxS I bought.

Dang thats pretty good. Yes CZ SxS 12ga.
I put a different pad on the gun But I really like it. And yes still a good hunt. a wet boot shouldn't keep a person from having a good time.

ZEB

Sorry for the repost I was at work when I answered you the first time and ran out of time.

My gun came from Aberdeen SD. They shipped it to MN just for me.

Do you want me to keep the goose for next time you visit MN? Maybe the weather will be nicer and we can have a beach party instead of a deck drink at the cabin.:cheers:

Back