Pic six

I think Goose is a phd-type at MSU or U of MT who teaches English or theater and is developing a Matt Foley-type character and eventually wants to bring this schtick to the stage as a one-man play. Probably belongs to Mensa. May have been raised by highly intelligent parents that were in a cult. May even have been a shirttail relative or devotee of Ted Kaczynski…but Goose’s manifesto pertains to the evils of pay hunting! PBR and Hamm’s are a front; Pinot Noir much more likely, just afraid to admit it. May have found a patch of hallucinogenic huckleberries? All in all, I can’t wait for the show! I’ll be in the front row! 🥳👍🍺

Last edited:
I think Goose is a phd-type at MSU or U of MT who teaches English or theater and is developing a Matt Foley-type character and eventually wants to bring this schtick to the stage as a one-man play. Probably belongs to Mensa. May have been raised by highly intelligent parents that were in a cult. May even have been a shirttail relative or devotee of Ted Kaczynski…but Goose’s manifesto pertains to the evils of pay hunting! PBR and Hamm’s are a front; Pinot Noir much more likely, just afraid to admit it. May have found a patch of hallucinogenic huckleberries? All in all, I can’t wait for the show! I’ll be in the front row! 🥳👍🍺
I just want to see a actual picture of the cast…..The Cousin, The Nephew, Goose, standing next to the truck with beverages in hand!!

Keep in mind, I’m suggesting that he’s a card-carrying Mensa member who is a p.h.d.! Not suggesting he’s a dummy…quite the contrary! He’s getting the last laugh! 🤩

I wouldn't worry about it. Most of us don't think your real anyway!
I'm Facebook friends with Goose and can assure you he is most real.

I think that the GPS location on pictures was eliminated on most websites/social media pages a while back out of privacy concerns.

Back