Side by Sides

You can put a leather recoil pad over the end of the stock and add 3/4” to an 1”…galco makes them, and others do as well

Yeah I looked in to that on my bobwhite, just to make the extension look a little cleaner. Doing some research I just now realized Ugartechea shut the plant down. Also been looking at upland gun company too. Little more money but the process looks pretty awesome!

I love hunting pheasants with my A.H. Foxes. Usually in a twelve gauge, but my only double on South Dakota roosters was with a 20 gauge. I hope to find a nice 16 gauge some day. Rumor has it that since Fox built the 16gauge on a 20 gauge frame, you can get a 16 gauge that come in at around six pounds. Sounds like the perfect gun for walking the prairies to me!

I love hunting pheasants with my A.H. Foxes. Usually in a twelve gauge, but my only double on South Dakota roosters was with a 20 gauge. I hope to find a nice 16 gauge some day. Rumor has it that since Fox built the 16gauge on a 20 gauge frame, you can get a 16 gauge that come in at around six pounds. Sounds like the perfect gun for walking the prairies to me!
Fox, Rumors are true. I have several of them, lol

My three favorites, none super expensive. But I don’t see how you could get better. Uggi 20, Ithaca skb 100, Uggi 28. The pistol grip 20 is lighter and faster than the 28. Advertised as American imports. Bought it on gb under 500. 26’s imp/imp. I think the 25 inch Ithaca skb 100 version imp/mod would be tits!!

Attachments

• DFDD1711-A600-4A2D-82EB-B90CCA5F4A62.jpeg
    DFDD1711-A600-4A2D-82EB-B90CCA5F4A62.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 8
81dCl1Q.jpg

Dickinson Estate 16 ga

My three favorites, none super expensive. But I don’t see how you could get better. Uggi 20, Ithaca skb 100, Uggi 28. The pistol grip 20 is lighter and faster than the 28. Advertised as American imports. Bought it on gb under 500. 26’s imp/imp. I think the 25 inch Ithaca skb 100 version imp/mod would be tits!!
Big Tits? Lol

First SxS I ever used as an AH Fox that my uncle had. It was a 20 ga that had developed a knot in one of the barrels right on the choke area. He had a gunsmith cut it down to get rid of the knot. So it had 2 cylinder barrels. It was a quail busting sucker. Loved that gun. Wish I had it today.

Back