Ban of Canadian gamebirds impact ND?

benelli-banger

Now that we’ve banned Canadian gamebirds, will ND be overrun with a bunch more hunters? Or did that happen already due to covid?

What are guys supposed to do with birds they shoot in Canada when they come home? Isn't it wanton waste to leave them in the field or a ditch or a dumpster?

Anyone hunting in Canada will need to find a home for them after you harvest them. You could prepare some and consume them after the hunt or donate them to someone you know there. But ya, just tossing them into the ditch wouldn't be legal either, I presume.

I know a few guys that hire a Chinese restaurant to do a full wild game feed on a normally closed day for the restaurant…they invite farmers and friends up there in Saskatchewan….waterfowl and prairie birds, some of the locals have moose and deer that they contribute , some pike and walleyes too. Great idea!

I know a few guys that hire a Chinese restaurant to do a full wild game feed on a normally closed day for the restaurant…they invite farmers and friends up there in Saskatchewan….waterfowl and prairie birds, some of the locals have moose and deer that they contribute , some pike and walleyes too. Great idea!
Is there any chance they do this on Christmas (after the neighbor's dogs destroy the family meal at home) and sing a racially insensitive version of Deck the Halls??? lol

I truly hope that the birds will be eaten, one way or the other. I like the idea of a big wild game feed the night before the hunters leave Canada.

Back