Bucket list trips!

I was on a fishing trip up at lake of the woods three years ago. After we had caught our walleye and eaten dinner a couple of the youngsters decided they were going to fish some more off the dock that jutted out into a feeder arm of the lake. An hour or so later I hear whooping and hollering down there and look out in time to catch a glimpse of this huge sturgeon leaving the water. They were able to get it in and we figured it went close to forty pounds. Hard to go back to 3 lb walleye after that.
Tom..
Wish I had known you were up my area!
Would have liked to meet up with you foe lunch or supper
What resort were you at..sounds like one of the ones on Boston Creek.
dc

Maybe a topic for another thread but how do you pull this off every year?
Not easy now that Canada has opened up again!
Just have to squeeze in in between fishing trips to Ontario /Lake of the Woods
Ducks and geese in Saskatchewan
Before heading to South Dakota for five or six weeks

Tom..
Wish I had known you were up my area!
Would have liked to meet up with you foe lunch or supper
What resort were you at..sounds like one of the ones on Boston Creek.
dc
We were at Ballard’s. Good experience and food was great. Fish were pretty small

Bucket is getting full in Maine. Fished one of the river outlets of moose head lake yesterday and caught Brooks, landlocked salmon and 2 browns. What a place guys!

One of mine was Montana, been twice now. Another was the sandhills been twice there too. I’d love to try Arizona quail, ruffed grouse anywhere. Wild Chukar anywhere. If it’s wild birds I’ll try it. I hope I get to see one or two more good years of quail here in western Ok.

One of mine was Montana, been twice now. Another was the sandhills been twice there too. I’d love to try Arizona quail, ruffed grouse anywhere. Wild Chukar anywhere. If it’s wild birds I’ll try it. I hope I get to see one or two more good years of quail here in western Ok.
You ever go just a bit north of you and do scaled quail in Kansas? I've heard there's good numbers, and since I still got my lifetime there it makes a nice trip. Definitely gonna go try them one of these days!

Bucket is getting full in Maine. Fished one of the river outlets of moose head lake yesterday and caught Brooks, landlocked salmon and 2 browns. What a place guys!
When I was a kid my brother and I would drive up from PA to Moose head lake and fish and raft on the Penobscot River for 2 weeks every summer. Bugs could get pretty bad at times but we had a blast.

Back