Bucket list trips!

I’m currently filling a bucket list summer fly fishing trip in northern Maine, made me ponder my next upland adventure. Where’s your x on the map?

that sounds great! have fun.

I really want to chase chukar in hells canyon!

i've chased them in northern NV and it's the toughest hunting, probably not wholly unlike getting bullwhipped (tip 'o the hat to david0311)

I'm getting to do some chukkar hunting in eastern Oregon this year, it's my first time so I'm still looking forward to it.

As far as bucket list the top of my list is a an Arizona desert Quail slam. I would like to do a Montana hunt as well. And probably the hardest, I would like to do some Alaskan ptarmigan before I kick the bucket as well.

I would also like to get a prairie chicken before they are all gone, only seen a couple wild ones. I hear ruff grouse is fun too so let's add that.

That Argentina hunt sounds fun too! Pretty sure I could go on all day with this list lol!

Yes in general I would say. Outfitter picks up at airport. Didn’t have any safety concerns when we went. We hunted Entre Rios Provence.
What's a trip like that run? I get texts and emails all the time about those (I think QF/PF gave them my info 🤬) but I've never dug in to it.

What's a trip like that run? I get texts and emails all the time about those (I think QF/PF gave them my info 🤬) but I've never dug in to it.
The daily fee is not too terrible. I forget exactly as I didn’t pay for it. The expensive part is the shells and now the airfare to get there. You can burn through them quickly at $15 a box it adds up.

The daily fee is not too terrible. I forget exactly as I didn’t pay for it. The expensive part is the shells and now the airfare to get there. You can burn through them quickly at $15 a box it adds up.
Oh shoot that's normal when you shoot 16ga 🤣🤣🤣

I'd like to go to the Rainy River one spring and target lake sturgeon.
I was on a fishing trip up at lake of the woods three years ago. After we had caught our walleye and eaten dinner a couple of the youngsters decided they were going to fish some more off the dock that jutted out into a feeder arm of the lake. An hour or so later I hear whooping and hollering down there and look out in time to catch a glimpse of this huge sturgeon leaving the water. They were able to get it in and we figured it went close to forty pounds. Hard to go back to 3 lb walleye after that.

I'm getting to do some chukkar hunting in eastern Oregon this year, it's my first time so I'm still looking forward to it.

As far as bucket list the top of my list is a an Arizona desert Quail slam. I would like to do a Montana hunt as well. And probably the hardest, I would like to do some Alaskan ptarmigan before I kick the bucket as well.

I would also like to get a prairie chicken before they are all gone, only seen a couple wild ones. I hear ruff grouse is fun too so let's add that.

That Argentina hunt sounds fun too! Pretty sure I could go on all day with this list lol!
Gambel’s quail are an absolute blast, chase them to the top of the hill watch them sail out of sight. Rinse and repeat! Watching a dog trail a running covey, point then relocate over and over is a blast!

Back