Moisture?

We are seriously dry in smo which means KS, OK and TX are dry. We need some in March and April or it's gonna be bad.

Northwest Kansas got about 3 inches of snow last week. Kind of a box north of I-70 and west of Beloit. Snowing again today in far western Kansas. Question is how far south is it going to dip and how Far East it will go.

We are bone dry here South of Wichita, didn't get anything out of this last storm to come through. The moisture has all been North of here an hour or so. Wheat looks terrible, hopefully this Spring will bring some rain, if not we are in trouble!!!

My weather app goes out to 3/12 and there isn't even one day with more than a 25% chance of precipitation. I'm watching Wichita and a couple of county seats in the "severe" area that are close my stomping grounds. sigh.

My weather app goes out to 3/12 and there isn't even one day with more than a 25% chance of precipitation. I'm watching Wichita and a couple of county seats in the "severe" area that are close my stomping grounds. sigh.

wow, down here in Texas, rain chances for next 14 days are 40-80% every day, beginning tomorrow.......hope some of this drifts north, spring temps from March thru May are supposed to be well below normal for Kansas........that should help.

Well, Accuweather was a little pessimistic. We've had a little here in Wichita the last couple of days. Probably less than .5", but I'm still thankful. Out where I hunt, maybe half that. What we're getting is coming as freezing rain. Good that it stays where it falls, unlike many snowfalls, but bad in that it's hard on the birds and disruptive/dangerous to the rest of life.

We received .28 this week. Might have a few more hundredths this morning. I'll take anything. Might get me started working firebreaks! Been too hard to sink the disk in the ground.

No it needs to start raining it's all staying east so far. They did get some moisture up north though. We were below 3 inches since last June and got 8 in a week, no drought now.

Back