Let's Bitch (Can't Hunt)

I suspect there are a number of us on this forum that would buy Goose a good meal just to for the opportunity to meet him and put a face to all the text we have enjoyed. Bonus points if his cousin comes along.....
I still want to see the contest between Goose's dog and Golden. Guess that isn't happening.

I buy one bottle of hard stuff a year. It is for my flyout hunt for big game in the fall. Because it is flyout weight is an issue. The solution was to buy something in a plastic bottle, R&R for several years which is horrible. Now southern comfort comes in plastic and that is tolerable. Usually bring most of a bottle back and slowly kill it by around Christmass. A microbrew IPA is my drink of choice.

My hat's off to anyone who lives life like that. It takes a lot of willpower to take care of yourself. I can't even stick to a diet....
I may be a little out of the ordinary as well....
No coffee
No alcohol
No soda
A lot of milk (probably too much)
A lot of water

Not necessarily a health nut but I get my share of activity for my age.

I have a hard time being still - I wore out my mother's last nerve....

TT, Mocha Frapacinno is fantastic. It's not too late. Lots of studies say coffee is beneficial for your health. I got hooked on Tim Hortons dark roast while in Canada one year. I use half and half, and good brand of honey, yum.

I may be a little out of the ordinary as well....
No coffee
No alcohol
I was at a wedding in TN and my buddy's young nephew looked at me and my bottle of cold suds, he turns to grandma as asks, "maw maw, why is he drinking beer at dinner?" And she replied, "Oh Tyler, that's just how they are up north." It was all in good fun. You had to go in the way back corner of the country club to buy a beer, which they were literally selling out of a coat closet.

The funny thing is that I moved to TN from northern IN 40 years ago. I just never got away from milk and water. Most of my family is not shy about having a little "nip" now and then and everyone drinks coffee. I may try the Mocha Frapacinno....

I was at a wedding in TN and my buddy's young nephew looked at me and my bottle of cold suds, he turns to grandma as asks, "maw maw, why is he drinking beer at dinner?" And she replied, "Oh Tyler, that's just how they are up north." It was all in good fun. You had to go in the way back corner of the country club to buy a beer, which they were literally selling out of a coat closet.
Yeah the south is really wierd about alcohol.

Back