Early Sunday Morning

That is far better looking grass and veg. than the last time I saw that area. The people running that spread do a far better job of it than the operation I saw about 10 miles to the East. Nothing but dust left there but that was 5 years ago.

Wayne, gave you a little help with the pics. :)

Thanks Gearge, I have never had problems pasting pics until lately.
Either I've lost it? :confused:
Or my puter lost it. :eek:

That habitat looks absolutely beautiful. (dogs too of course:D)

Thanks for posting:).

I have about a thousand pics stored in Photo Bucket.
All those I can paste, the new ones won't paste, strange???

George, here I am with a limit of ruffs taken on my place.
A few years ago. :)

George, this is at my place.

What a nice looking Chesapeake!

Daisy, 95 pounds of wonderful dog and best friend.
Still miss her and get teary eyed thinking back. We DID have some times.

Another test.
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-...AAAAAEA/hPWPuIJoM-o/w783-h587-no/DSCN1497.JPG

DSCN1497.JPG

Great pic Wayne. Star seems very content with her take but young Woodster looks like he is ready for another walk.:thumbsup:

Getting my ducks in a row. :confused:
From my latest MT trip.

I finally am able to download/paste from Photo Bucket again. :rolleyes:

One more pic. Until after the next trip.:confused:

Having a flusher and a pointer is not at all bad. Except for when I leave one in the truck. The one left behind cries and cries. :(
So I end up taking them both pretty often. FUN! :cheers:

I'm back and resting up from my latest adventure. MAN! :eek: hunting is hard work.
Pups are fine ready to go again.
I've loaded the pics, some are not bad, (in my estimation)
I met Patrick (PTM) on this latest trip, it was a pleasure.

More pics added soon. John, I think you will recognize one of the spots. I know Patrick knows were the pic was taken. :cheers:

John and Patrick, You'll recognize the spot.
As you guys know this is heavily hunted stuff. This is what happened. As I drove in there I noticed hunters in the private land to the South, 3-4 guys and dogs. I figured with the heavier cover on the public area pheasants would likely head or run for it. I guessed correctly, in a short time the pups flushed about 8 roosters I got a limit. A small flock of mallards flew up and I pick out a fine fat Greenhead. Things do work out some times. :cheers:

This was way up North a couple days earlier. Oct 24th. I was camped about 30 yards from the border. These roosters could likely be Canadian :) Thank you Canada. :cheers:
The background is Grasslands National Park of Canada. neat stuff.
For sure, ain't no crossing the border, for humans that is :eek:

Back