Latest activity

• Mosby
    Mosby reacted to Glock's post in the thread Dog skin and coat care with Like Like.
    We feed the three amigos nutrisource and all three do well on it.
  • Mosby
    Mosby reacted to Dakotazeb's post in the thread Dog skin and coat care with Like Like.
    I fed NutriSource for several years and felt it was a quality dog food, as good as you can get. (y)
  • Dakotazeb
    Dakotazeb replied to the thread Pointer vs Flusher Poll.
    I know there are trials for Labs and probably also Pointing Labs. But when it comes to most trials, like NSTRA, Pointing Labs are not...
  • Dakotazeb
    Dakotazeb replied to the thread Dog skin and coat care.
    I fed NutriSource for several years and felt it was a quality dog food, as good as you can get. (y)
  • wingsnfins
    wingsnfins reacted to brentfrank's post in the thread Pointer vs Flusher Poll with Like Like.
    Well, I haven’t owned a true pointing breed for very long but have had a few Goldens and Labs that pointed and would hold the birds...
  • carptom1
    carptom1 replied to the thread Pointer vs Flusher Poll.
    I had fun with you jerking with the versatile guy’s….. but unfortunately your on your own now 😂😂😂
    • F39AE532-8442-4074-8640-113D7B4C877D.jpeg
  • Jawilor
    Jawilor reacted to birddude's post in the thread 2024 Spring Turkey Hunt with Like Like.
    Nice three year old. A little shy of 22 pounds. Inch and a quarter spurs. Not much to brag about on the beard 9 1/4. It had two buff...
  • Glock
    Glock replied to the thread Dog skin and coat care.
    We feed the three amigos nutrisource and all three do well on it.
  • remy3424
    remy3424 replied to the thread Shelter Belt.
    I sure wish we would have had access to the fabric roller with ours. I believe these fellas run the fabric OVER THE TREES after...
  • remy3424
    remy3424 reacted to cyclonenation10's post in the thread Shelter Belt with Like Like.
    Update: got out and seeded a mix of clovers and alfalfa between all the rows and 30ft around the perimeter of the whole planting. Hoping...
  • remy3424
    remy3424 reacted to cyclonenation10's post in the thread Shelter Belt with Like Like.
  • Birdman2
    Birdman2 reacted to birddude's post in the thread 2024 Spring Turkey Hunt with Like Like.
    Most of the guys I know have went to 12 gauge 3.5 mag guns. I've went the other way because as an outdoorsman you haven't really lived...
  • birddude
    birddude replied to the thread 2024 Spring Turkey Hunt.
    Most of the guys I know have went to 12 gauge 3.5 mag guns. I've went the other way because as an outdoorsman you haven't really lived...
  • SDinWI
    SDinWI replied to the thread Shelter Belt.
    Love the update pics! I’m working on planting 700 white spruce as a road screen. I’m stuck on what I want to plant between the rows. I...
    • IMG_4614.jpeg
    • IMG_4626.jpeg
    410 replied to the thread Tipping a trainer.
    Most customers don’t tip so don’t feel like it’s expected. They understand that training is expensive and is a big purchase for most...
Back