You gotta Love WPA's

Doc74

I have vowed to purchase Duck Stamps for my Wife and 3 Children every year based on the last two years of hunting WPA's. Not a Bad couple of days at the same WPA (with at least 3 other groups hunting in it at the same time!!)

My second photo is too Large and will not allow me to post. How do I make the photo size smaller??? Any help appreciated.

I have vowed to purchase Duck Stamps for my Wife and 3 Children every year based on the last two years of hunting WPA's. Not a Bad couple of days at the same WPA (with at least 3 other groups hunting in it at the same time!!)

I couldn't agree more Doc. I've come to prefer WPA's over WMA's. The WMA's really get pounded and if you just shoot some non-toxic, a whole world of WPA's opens up to you. Especially when things freeze. All those cattails!

My second photo is too Large and will not allow me to post. How do I make the photo size smaller??? Any help appreciated.

Load them into photobucket and it'll size em' for ya. Photobucket is your friend for uploading pics to this site....trust me, it makes it much easier. Simply copy the IMG code into the body of the message and it shows up in the message.

You could resize it on Photobucket, but if you already have some photo software on your computer that would be the easiest place and then upload the pics to photobucket. Usually something in the neighborhood of 600 x 800 pixels should suffice on web forums.

Another attempt at posting photos

NewWPA.jpg

Think I got the photo thing figured out. THANKS. The above are ALL PUBLIC LAND BIRDS!! And more will drop with this snow and freezing temps, BOOOYAH!

GroupHunt.jpg

Great pics!
I love WPAs!
Especially the ones that butt up to cut corn fields, I can always pull one bird out of those.

Be carefull what you wish for. I was out northwest of the cities yesterday and there is already plenty of snow. Grass and cattails were shin deep and ditches completly drifted over. Good news is the fields were blown off enough that the birds can find food.

Back