Writing about this weekend

Who exactly was it that ask you to post your adventures down there is Lenexa?

KDWP and a few other outlets. Trying to give those that can not get out a little taste of home. Going to try and do some live videos tomorrow (saturday) on Facebook directly from the fields as we are walking them and get lots of real time pictures up. Then we will be writing a few articles and posting them up on the website in the coming week.

For those of you that don't know I have been writing the Kansasoutdoorsman blog/website for several years. Its just a tail of me and a buddies personal journey. We don't sell anything or make a any money off of it. Its just our story and our pictures. Its really just my personal journal of outdoor adventures.

Good Morning Everyone,

Finally got the pictures edited from the weekend. This whole being an adult thing and hunting for fun it's hard to be an adult.

http://kansasoutdoorsman.com/2016/11/18/new-traditions-for-the-2016-17-kansas-pheasant-opener/

Heading Medicine Lodge this weekend for a quail hunt then over to Great Bend to chase some roosters. Should be more tails from this weekend after thanks giving.

Nick

Good article and looked like good times. I thought normally that big groups like that dont shoot into quail? I know most outfitters dont allow it with big groups on a march. But if there arent alot of dogs it probably doesnt matter anyway.

Good article and looked like good times. I thought normally that big groups like that dont shoot into quail? I know most outfitters dont allow it with big groups on a march. But if there arent alot of dogs it probably doesnt matter anyway.

We really didn't hunt quail all that hard. Found a good covey on about every place we went so we only picked up a few here and there. We don't hunt with outfitters so its more of a get one here and there when you can.

Last edited:
Back