Wounded Warrior Hunt

haymaker

I have not talked about the WWH because I wanted to know for sure where we are at for birds. Now that most of the crop is out, I am very pleased with the bird numbers. The last group shot thier limit 2 out 3 days. The last day it was rainy and windy and they were tired so they quit early with a couple hours to go. Having said that I am going to have a new hip installed about that time, so in order to keep my life simple about that time I am not going to have the hunt this year. My apologies for this but this is what I have to do. Please remember our Wounded Warriors if you can. You don't need me to make a donation. Hopefully we will be back again next year.

I have not talked about the WWH because I wanted to know for sure where we are at for birds. Now that most of the crop is out, I am very pleased with the bird numbers. The last group shot thier limit 2 out 3 days. The last day it was rainy and windy and they were tired so they quit early with a couple hours to go. Having said that I am going to have a new hip installed about that time, so in order to keep my life simple about that time I am not going to have the hunt this year. My apologies for this but this is what I have to do. Please remember our Wounded Warriors if you can. You don't need me to make a donation. Hopefully we will be back again next year.

Next time perhaps. Happy to support it. Weather I come or not LOL. Maybe when your back to running 4 minute miles, I can make it.
:cheers:

Back