Woodys and Mallards ect. 04-11-09 P41

cnggack

Stuartsslough04-10-09140-1.jpg

Stuartsslough04-10-09145-1.jpg

Stuartsslough04-10-0915-1.jpg

great Pics CG
My Chessie jumped at the screen when he saw the Mallards you owe one monitor ;)

IMO, that deer has a old injury from being shot. The bullet blew up on impact and never made it to the vitales.

Great pics

I'm sure you have posted what your using..is it a trail camera? if so, what kind?

Thanks, Chuck

That is actually a particular rare disease...eventually it will have those things coming out of all orafices of it's body....like a wart attack gone wild.....it will come out of it's eyes, ears, nose, mouth....to where you cant even see a deer.....I would contact your local game official. Somewhere I have pics of where a local farmer found a deer like that dead......spooky

Thanks guys, It is a sony homemade digital trail cam mounted on a conduit shoved into the mud and sticking a foot above the water . I sprinkled some corn on the log and in the water in front of the camera. I will have to set it to take pics less often It took 1000 pics in 24 hours and the batteries ran out. Right now I have a P41 sony but I am going to switch to a Sony S 600 and point more to the west. the muskrat house looks nice in the background but is dark behind the birds and the sunset pics facing west make some awesome shots.
The area is a wild life area open to hunting.

Good job with the photos.

Back