wood duck and turkey poults 06-26-10

cnggack

Hole06-24-1014.jpg

Ryanspond06-24-10116.jpg

Ryanspond06-24-10117.jpg

Ryanspond06-24-10139.jpg

Ryanspond06-24-1013.jpg

nice pics I havent seen wood ducks in years and I havent seen turkey chicks in almost as long:coolpics:

great pics as always

amazing how this woody drakes go from knock dead gorgeous a few weeks back to ugly ducks

cnggack, I always take a look at your pics but never gave a "thank you". I'm always checking in to see if you have any new pics posted and always enjoy them. Thanks again friend! :) 1pheas4

Trying to figure out that hen with the little ones. It sure looks like a Gadwall. When I first saw it , I thought pintail, but after a closer look it looks like a Gadwall. Thanx again, your #1.......:10sign:

there are plenty of wood ducks that float the water of the capital pond (being a heated small lake)...

i did once had the chance to see baby turkeys.... sitting in my sprayer was the first time EVER i had seen them.

Trying to figure out that hen with the little ones. It sure looks like a Gadwall. When I first saw it , I thought pintail, but after a closer look it looks like a Gadwall. Thanx again, your #1.......:10sign:

I guessed it to be a hen mallard as mallards woodies and bluewinged teal are the only ducks that i've been getting pics of on the log.

Maybe the close-up is throwing me off!! It could be a hen Blue Wing. Looks awful big in the photo, but the wings are a dead give away it is not a Mallard. Looks more like a Teal except for the size???? Either way , that is a nice hatch. Those are most likely going to make it to flight stage! Keep up the good work!!!! Thanx Bleu:10sign:

Nice pics again. Clays are starting to get a little old. I wanna get out and do some work for what I'm shooting at.

Back