Wish Favre had stayed retired!

Dakotazeb

After watching Favre the first few games and now tonight I wish he had stayed retired. He looks like an old man out there trying to play a young man's sport. He has really regressed since last year.

Of course the rest of the team isn't looking too good either and it's way past time that the owners send Chilly down the road. With a loss tonight they will be 1-3 with the next 3 games being tough ones. Very possible they will be 1-6 after 7 games. If they end the season under 500 Ziggy will have no option but to fire Chilly.

Hang in the Zeb. They got a good D so anything can happen I think they should try jackson cant be any worse and he can run. Think of chicken chasing makes me happy:)

Hang in the Zeb. They got a good D so anything can happen I think they should try jackson cant be any worse and he can run. Think of chicken chasing makes me happy:)

I was thinking the same thing. As much as I don't care for TJ it's probably time to give him a try. Like you said, can't be any worse. :)

Vikings offense in the first half against the Jets was the worst thing I've seen since this years Iowa DNR roadside pheasant count.

TD maybe.. but Jets really gained alot of yardage on that kick return... resulting a FG with still a lead.. even if the vikes score again, jets are still in the lead of 1 point.

Wow............ there were alot of potential catches that were dropped that could of been a win for this game.

Last edited:
I predict.:eek:
We maybe have seen the last of Favre.
For one thing, you guys are right. He is a old man.
Can't hold onto the ball, has all kinds of aging pains.
Vikings had the game Percy's defender fell down, had a open lane to the HOUSE, Favre waaaaay over threw.
But, He's got what!!! 20,000,000 million contract?
Coach can't just bench him.
Childress will be done after the season, Wilfs will not trust him with their millions again.
Vikes "D" will win a few games, 6 and 10 is about it, no playoffs.

I think Brett will have multiple heath issues and will quietly go back to Hattiesberg and figure out ways to spend his money. [very soon]

I think he'd be fine with a healthy arm again and last year's schedule. He didn't exactly start off like a house on fire last year. People forget what the NFL does to successful teams. Picture the Twins playing the yankees 20 games next year. The more success you have the better teams you play the next year.

His arm worries me more than anything. Nothing appears to be coming out of the new york bimbo incident, looks like either she is being bought off or anticipating she will be. If it's even true. Have to be careful with gals like here, check out her history.

LOL!! LOL!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

LOL!! LOL!!

Im glad you're all seeing what I seen last year before they even signed him. Signing him has set this team back at least 3 years.

very strange . how do you get tendenitius during a buy week. could it be from writing hush money checks. can't believe he's not dening it. has anybody seen his wife on tv talking about it? maybe she is talking to tigers wife getting a few tips :D:eek:

That elbow is not going to heal anytime soon. He may have to retire to get it to heal properly. He also has an ankle problem. The repaired one is acting up again.......Bob

Back