Wirehair wanted

Coach D

Good morning all, I will be in South Dakota in June and would like to purchase a pup to bring back. If there are any breeders who will have wirehair pups ready then please email me info.

That sounds great. I would like to find a young one that will be ready in early to mid June. Let me know. In the mean time I will check the web site you gave me.

That sounds great. I would like to find a young one that will be ready in early to mid June. Let me know. In the mean time I will check the web site you gave me.

I dont know How young you want, but i got ahold of that breeder, he does not have any pups right now, but he does have a year old right now and will give him to you for free if you want him. however, im not sure how long he will have the dog unless you want to come up sooner and get him.

he said hes full blood but doesnt have papers. he has a female he breeds with but he does not have a male dog to use.. and that give away dog is a son of that female dog, so he didnt want to breed them together.

let me know and im sure you two could arrange something out. he doesnt feel comfortable shipping a dog with expenses when its a free dog, so i told him i will relay it to you and told him more than likely, if hes interested, he would come and get the dog.

let me know and i could meet you at the airport, and take you to the owner/breeder if you like wihtout having to rent a car.

Dan Griffith Griff's Gundogs Sioux Falls or Southpaw kennels , Duane Stahl in Freeman come highly recommended by me if you are looking for a Pudelpointer wannabe.

I think he wants a wirehair. this dog here is a year old and cant go wrong bc you can get started with training right away at a year old and did I say that dog is FREE??? FREE

coach d check out gundogsonline the have a lot of puppies and started dogs and also a list of breeders for just about every breed of dog.

Back