Winter olympics

How about the US vs Russia Hockey this morning?
Edge of the seat stuff, HECK of a game. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I am really liking the short track skating. It's kind of fun to watch, it's reminds me of dirt track auto racing.

Yeah, too bad. Things aren't going too well at the moment against Finland either for the Bronze. I think the Canada game took it all out of them.

Yeah, too bad. Things aren't going too well at the moment against Finland either for the Bronze. I think the Canada game took it all out of them.

Yea this is the stuff that break a team down, Coaching has to take over and build them back up. Even if they are all pros. I thought the winter game where a hoot. The agony of defeet, and all. :)

Canadians were rooting for your boys in the Bronze game - sorry things didn't roll your way.
I enjoyed these games - lots of great events and athletes and the streaming online coverage of the events was amazing! We got some nasty emails at work from the IT folks about how slow the network was from people streaming stuff online "in the background" (!) while they were working... I've been on shiftwork the whole time and falling way behind on my sleep by the time I catch up on all my favourite events during the time when I am supposed to be sleeping! Finally, I can get some rest now - LOL. Looking forward to 2018. Our men's hockey team is composed of many 20-something superstars who will still be going strong in 2018 to defend their title!
-Dave

Back