Wingworks Vests

Uplandhunter67

I have been looking for a new vest. I am impressed by the Wingworks vest. Does anybody have any experience or comments about them. They are proud of their product and I want to know if it is worth droping that much money for a new vest....

I've had one for two seasons and they are great strap vests. Quality second ot none. I like the two large water bottles and the game bag is very easy to load. Loading a bird in the game bag on some other vests is a problem, but not with the WingWorks. Just make sure you get the correct size. WW has a sizing page on their web site and if you have any questions just give them a call. Very good to work with. Just to give you an idea, I'm 5'10", 205 lbs., 36" waist and 44" chest. The Large fits perfect.

I bought one this year, havent used it yet except for dog training, i think the quality is excellent and its well worth the money.

I bought one before the season last year and I love the thing. During the early Prairie Chicken season it is pretty hot here and you have to carry a bunch of water. The bottles are great. I put one in the pocket in the game bag that I freeze the night before. Helps keep me cool, and then when the ice melts I have another bottle of water for the dog.

There is nothing about it that I don't like.

I'll order one as soon as they get some in stock. I've been using the same strap vest I bought from Dunn's in the late 80's. Just don't care for the way it rides anymore with weight in it.... So now it is time for a new one. Thanks again guys.

Geez, they sure jacked up the prices on their vests. I bought mine a couple years ago through the Pheasants Forever web site and I think I paid around $139. They are over $200 now on the PF site.

On their website they went from $140 to $179 not including the $10 for shipping and they don't have any in stock yet. That is for the cordura model. The ballistic cloth is even more money. That's why I asked if they are worth what they are asking. I like the idea of a semi custom vest. Never have to buy another and I'm good with that idea.

Geez, they sure jacked up the prices on their vests. I bought mine a couple years ago through the Pheasants Forever web site and I think I paid around $139. They are over $200 now on the PF site.

i talked exstensively with the owner when i bought mine, they said out of stock but he was able to get me one in about 2 weeks. He also mentioned that material cost was going to increase the price. Even at 200.00 i would buy one, its a high quality piece of kit and i dont think you will need another one unless your dog chews it. I have alot of high end tactical gear that costs alot more that my vest and Wingworks is built every bit as well as anything i have seen. Just like footwear, buy once, cry once.

Cabela's Classic Upland at $39.00 is nice- last one lasted me 12 years- bought another last year- it's not a short strap type- just a darn fine vest

Back