WingWorks Game Bag size?

JPH

Wanting input from folks who have the WW vest. Which game bag would you recommend, standard or XL? How many roosters fit in a standard vs. x-large game bag?

Trying to decide which size game bag to get.

Thx

I have the standard and have have put a fall tom Turkey in the back of it ‘ I have had 3roosters in it no problem ; I have a friend that has the XL and it pretty good sized I have had mine for nearly 10years Best vest I have ever owned

Like KSBrittman I've had my WW for a long time. Think is was only $120 when I bought mine. They didn't have all the options and accessories like they do now. I'm going to assume mine is the standard game bag and I have never had the need for it being larger. I think it would hold 4-6 roosters if needed. The bag on the WW is very easy to load birds into. Guess the size bag you get depends on what you need to carry in it.

Thanks for the insight. I really don't need room for more than 3-4 roosters. I may also use it for dog training, sound like it would hold a bunch of bumpers/dead fowl.

what makes these vests so nice?

what makes these vests so nice?

In my opinion it's quality, versatility, functionality and ease of loading the game bag. The WW vest is built like a tank, for a lifetime of wear. I can't imagine ever wearing mine out.

Back