wifes dog

goldeneye

I was wondering how many people have had to take the day off work to take the dog to the vet?
She thought it was a good idea I took the dog in because he is getting FIXED? I say he ain't broke and that's the promblem she says.
So now I have to go pick him up and I can tell he's going to hate me for what I did to him. How to I explain to him it was her not me???
winter09pics010.jpg
[/IMG]

Things could be worse mine is already wanting me to take the outside Xmas lights down. I've been telling her its way to early .

I did not get the (Neuticles) but I have heard about this. The dog is fine after the drugs wore off he forgot about it. then he peed on my shirt that night:mad: I had to bring one six year old daughter with me to the vet and had to explain why he was getting fixed which she did not understand why would you get him fixed so he can't have puppys??? Then I said his parents would have more. So at the vet she told him we don't need puppy's because he is having brother's and sister's :thumbsup: Glad she understood

Back