Wife wondering what you are doing?

FCSpringer

OK a bit of goofing around here, what else do you have to do? You are already looking at the computer, so you can't be too busy. Kinda taking a pole here to see if your wives are mad you because, you are on the computer so much?
I say Yes. ;):rolleyes:

Last edited:
I say No, she know I need to have something to occupy my time. The computer is better than a local bar or something like that. What she really wants me to do is get out to the gun club and get more shooting. But most gun clubs around here are not open at night they close about 3:00 in the afternoon.----Bob

Last edited:
Usually not a problem when I'm here or even shopping on Ebay. If she thought I was surfing any site rated R or worse then I'd be toast.

I was a littler nervous when the pheasant cam showed the hen with the bare skin showing. :rolleyes:

Yes! She is always wondering how I could possibly spend so much time on this site. Fortunately, I go to college online so I have an excuse to be in here. Everytime she walks in the room, she dashes over to see if I'm doing my schoolwork or on this site.

She's coming....gotta get back to sociology:cool:

Just gives her time to get on the other computer and get on Facebook or tweet (If that things goes from tweet to cackle I swear I will start shooting, don't tempt me:D)

:cheers::10sign: I forgot about this one, the wife is on a new war path, she can't believe I spend so much time on here. I try to tell her that when I type one letter a minute, it takes a bit. Pluss I have been using it to try and get high speed.

My wife and I were arguing over who was going to get the desktop since someone (guess who?) hadn't hooked up a wireless network in the house. Well...I set up a network and she's been as happy as a lark. As a matter of fact, I'll probably have to get a Facebook page if I need to talk to her.

My wife and I were arguing over who was going to get the desktop since someone (guess who?) hadn't hooked up a wireless network in the house. Well...I set up a network and she's been as happy as a lark. As a matter of fact, I'll probably have to get a Facebook page if I need to talk to her.
:10sign::thumbsup: Even when she is just a room away?

IF, a Big If

IF I had a wife, yes, she would probably wonder what I was doing 24/7/365. Hence . . . no wife!

No my wife doesn't mind actually it's kind of funny I had to apologize to her because about 6 months ago or so I was getting on her for being on her Hair board blog thingy all the time. I had no clue these could be so informative and fun I've even made a few friends. When my wife told me she made some friends on a hair board i thought she was weird guess who's weird now!!

No my wife doesn't mind actually it's kind of funny I had to apologize to her because about 6 months ago or so I was getting on her for being on her Hair board blog thingy all the time. I had no clue these could be so informative and fun I've even made a few friends. When my wife told me she made some friends on a hair board i thought she was weird guess who's weird now!!

So true, same here. Even went hunting. Good time:thumbsup:

Back