Who owns a Benelli Vinci

Not sure how it would be possible to pinch one's cheek. The seam between the stock and the receiver sits in front of the thumb on your trigger hand about 6 inches from where your cheek rests on the stock.

Maybe possible to pinch your nose if you have a REALLY long beak.

And that would only be if you neglected to tighten the stock shims down.

On mine, that seam is extremely tight. Hasn't changed in tightness after at least 3K rounds, and, numerous break-downs for cleaning.

Not sure how it would be possible to pinch one's cheek. The seam between the stock and the receiver sits in front of the thumb on your trigger hand about 6 inches from where your cheek rests on the stock.

Maybe possible to pinch your nose if you have a REALLY long beak.

And that would only be if you neglected to tighten the stock shims down.

On mine, that seam is extremely tight. Hasn't changed in tightness after at least 3K rounds, and, numerous break-downs for cleaning.

No kidding. I was just looking at pics of it online a few minutes ago and was wondering the SAME thing. Maybe he was confusing it with another gun? :confused:

thanks for the response. My buddy has an M2 and loves it. It seems to fit me well and sure shoots nice, I'm just not a fan of the forestock. I hold my front hand much closer on my 1100, and on the M2, it's almost not on the stock at all. I think the Vinci would fit better in that sense. Last year when this gun came out it seemed expensive. Compared to the o/u's i've been looking at, the vinci is now more and more appealing.

Back