Wheres Birdman?

Just wondering if birdman left us or busy working. I'm thinking the worst he drove his sprayer of a cliff. What do guys think.:D

I'm sure he is pretty busy and will be all summer

hey coot i'm sure he is hard at work .his one word post say's it all. probably too tired to respond to you. remember when i worked at fertilizer plant. worked 16 to 22 hours aday 21 days straight first night off i was even to tired to drink beer. you and bennelliboy take ho ho and twinky breaks all day.

hey coot i'm sure he is hard at work .his one word post say's it all. probably too tired to respond to you. remember when i worked at fertilizer plant. worked 16 to 22 hours aday 21 days straight first night off i was even to tired to drink beer. you and bennelliboy take ho ho and twinky breaks all day.

right on the money.

been busy hauling fert, spraying, and yah... i did work a 22 hour days two weeks ago. put in 101 hours two weeks ago. what a check that was.
I actually started work at 445am one day, and got home 330am!!! went back to work at 6am and finally got done spreading a 5,800 acre in 6 days! broke down once, tarp wouldnt open, a/c gave out, exhaust broke.. but who cared? i didnt, i kept going. finally 200 acres left, got the tarp opened and got it done. man what a weekend i had off. it was great! 1,600.00 check and thats more than i ever see as a LEO and working just as much.

actually, im enjoying a bud... its been a while since i have been able to sit in my chair tonight, and drink a beer without getting a call.

people are starting to plant corn and its been to windy to spray with a possible snow showers tmr of 1-3 inches of snow.

Roosters are mating and cock fighting for terrority and been seen PLENTY of roosters!!! at least where i am at that is.

ive been house hunting as well. so i got a lot going on and really still enjoying work!!!

Good to hear it's working out for you

You were really amazing blackcloud. You could spread fert. without a spreader:D

Thats a pay check birdman. Great to hear job change working for you. You'll know all the good hunting spots in SD.

Last edited:
hi birdman. seeing any praire dogs in your travels?

well i promised my father in law a good place.. so i cant reveal a good place for that one.. but i havent seen much other than one of my co-worker's place to shoot dogs. ;)

bug me more about it, i'll just plead the 5th. :cheers:

Back