Where do you buy accessories?

Chuckles

I am getting my first hunting dog in the beginning of August (a Brittany) and I am really pumped. Now I need to stock up on everything I'll need. I know for puppy stuff, and toys etc I can go anywhere, but I have been looking around trying to find the best place to find hunting accessories (Collars, vests, bumpers, scents for bumpers, etc) I know I will need a ton of the stuff and I am wondering if any of you have found a go-to website that has good prices, quality and service? I went to Cabela's and they have a great selection, but I am sure that I can find the stuff cheaper other places ....or can I?

Any help would be appreciated

Chuck

Dogs Unlimited. If you need it, they have it.

They have 3/4" width collars that fit Britts much better than a 1" wide collar found at most sporting good stores.

Make sure you either purchase or make a dog first aid kit. I have had to treat barb wire fence tears, cuts, ground hornet stings, seeds in the eyes, skunk spray, porky quills, there is more ...

Cabelas

Cabelas has stuff for dogs too.

I'm From Madison, WI and I'm getting my pup (a male) from Tainter Creek Brittanys in Soldiers Grove, WI

Back