What's the snow status out east?

winchester21

Hey Engpointerman,
How bad is getting? We've got about 2.5 feet here in the foothills. I'm hoping it's not nearly as bad out east....:(

Not to bad out here at this point. Maybe 1.5 inches of snow. Seems to be letting up at the moment. Hwy 34 and 59 are pretty slick. Wray has no snow neither does Holyoke. They may now but shipped fat hogs this morning semis come out of Holyoke said it was pretty good till you got close to Yuma. One driver came out of Goodland KS and he said pretty quiet till he got to Idalia and they had more snow than us. Was gonna maybe go do opener over by McCook but my buddy over there said it rained all night so the roads were about unworthy where there was gravel less maintained roads he wouldnt even try. So Chit. Another weekend goes by and no bird killin. Was gonna run over there last weekend for the youth deal and same troubles.

Well that's not too bad. Thanks for the info. I was thinking of heading out to NE for their opener but its not really even worth it anymore.

I will check in later but holy cow did the weather change by dark last night. It still doesnt look like we got to much snow but dang sure blew around.

Pretty minor on the snow here. Maybe 4 inches with some deep drifts but manageable to deal with. Half of it I would say has melted already. 16 inches of snow in McCook. Cambridge only about 2. Pretty short distance apart for that much snow totals. Another buddy is stuck in South Dakota. Sure sux to be him. LOL

Back