Whats more enjoyable

Harvest is over guys so I got lots of spare time to think of silly questions. So here it goes.
What is more enjoyable for you while hunting.
A. to bag a trophy bigfoot. (I'm just using bigfoot:D any animal will work:D)
B. shooting a limit of bigfoots.
c. shooting at a lot of bigfoots but not getting any:mad:.
d. just being out in the wild looking for bigfoots.
e. the joy of getting ready to hunt bigfoots.
f. telling stories with family and friends of your bigfoot hunts.
G. all of the above.
Feel free to add any other things you can think of. And maybe the animal you enjoy looking for the most. Mine would be duck and pheasants and G all of the above.

captaincooty,

F) not getting killed by Bigfoot. LOL LOLM. You seem to have alot of bigfoot issues. Has blackcloud been down loading bigfoot calls on that dang ecaller of his? do you two sleep all right at night? LOL LOLM:cheers:

I ) a good pheasant and quail hunt with friends family and kids good dog work and a nice supper after and telling of the days events

+2 on what GCB said. I'm that type of guy.............Bob

I will go for " G " and a good bottle of Bourbon to forget what I saw and shot at!!!!!!!!:cheers:

I will go for " G " and a good bottle of Bourbon to forget what I saw and shot at!!!!!!!!:cheers:

K) how about just doing it in the woods? You know doing your thing in the woods with, brids, deer , elk or what ever. Bleu Great suggestion about the Bourbon . I'm not a bourbon guy, Is it all right if I bring a 25 or 30 year Single malt scotch instead? If not Ill stick to fat tire beer and will call it good.

Cooty I love yours and blackclouds sense of humor. :cheers:

L) Picking on your older brother for missing the easy shots at bigfoots

Bleu I wished we lived closer together.:D

Coot how about (G) all the above. But I would add sharing a meal of wild game with the family on Christmas would be the icing on the cake for me.

im way past stealing a duck from the coot. i have advanced to trucks, golf carts and tractors. once i even thought about moving his cows to a different pasture but it looked like too much work:p

I'm with Bleu on this one. It's getting colder too. Perfect time. And BC, if you need help moving those cows, let me know.

Back