Whats has everyone been doing

Bosco

It looks like the forum has been pretty dead since the season has ended. What has everyone been up to. I am looking to do some fishing after I take a little trip to the other side of the globe.

Travis

It looks like the forum has been pretty dead since the season has ended. What has everyone been up to. I am looking to do some fishing after I take a little trip to the other side of the globe.

Travis

Fishing??... me to give me a pm when your ready to go..:cheers:

Fishing sounds good. Weather permitting Ive been letting the dog stretch her legs, trying to get things together for some training days and hopefully work towards JH. Aside from that, either scooping snow or wiping off muddy paws!

I still have five feet of snow in my yard, yes, five feet! As you can imagine, I have a little cabin fever going on here, so I'm going to drive a couple of hours and find some dirt to hike around on with my dog. My Vizsla is not finished hunting either, so we are going over to the gun club next week for a few days, to hunt some chukar and pheasant. Then I will be fly fishing, as it should be in the mid to upper forties by then. I can't wait. :D

it been a long winter havent done much.. been triing to get the out to run but been to cold to go outside but been perfect for snowmobiling lol

I've been working a lot, developing a lot of new websites lately. I've been trying to revive this forum board and bring more users and features.

I'll have some giveaways to loyal forum die hards coming up soon. Not junk giveaways... good stuff.

This weekend, I'm heading up to www.bhoutdoors.com (Bowdle, South Dakota) to do a little ice fishing on Lake Oahe and preserve hunting with Jeremy and meet a few other people along the way.

I'll post some photos of the trip. :thumbsup:

Ryan

webguy your gonna have to stop with all these pics...I'm starting to get jealous..:thumbsup: :coolpics:

Back