What's for dinner??

Rhodi

FYI- Whatâ??s for dinner in the Rhodi householdâ?¦?

Poblano peppers stuffed with:
Ground venison (100%)
Brown Rice
Black Beans
Tomato
Chipotle Pepper Sauce

Salmon smoked on a cedar plank with mustard, honey, and dill.

Yes, it was good.

Wow. Looks so good. I love smoked salmon. I will do three different ways, just depending how I feel. If I am having company over might do two or three kinds to please.

Looks fantastic. I like ANYTHING with peppers. Salmon looks great, I just can't have the honey. I'm alergic to bee's. Great pics.

We were fishing this weekend, as it was Minnesota's opening weekend for our season. We did pepper jack jalopeno brats and Blueberry wild rice brats on the grill with baked taters.

deer steaks wrapped in bacon and corn on the cob slow cooked on the grill and green bean casserole and lots of sweet tea:thumbsup:

onpoint - how do you do the blueberry wild rice...sounds good! We love anything with blueberries.

I had BBQ Chuker, chicken rice and A garden salad Gatorade. I am slightly dehydrated......Bob

onpoint - how do you do the blueberry wild rice...sounds good! We love anything with blueberries.

They were fresh brats(uncooked with the blue berries and wild rice right in the brat) and I just cooked them over charcoal on the Weber grill. A person has to stay there and watch them close and keep them away from the hot part of the grill.

Onpoint

Back