What would you do?

waggs

Ordered a upland vest from a certain online company-- that doesn't like pretty dogs. They have the same vest in 2 options, Upland and camo.

I ordered the upland version and they sent me the camo. :confused: Sent it back per insructions and with a little note and a picture out of the catalouge of the vest I wanted.

Well they sent me the camo vest again. Called them and tried to talk to some one and all I could do is leave a message for someone there who hasn't call me back--Yet.:mad:

So I ask, What would you all do--send it back and hope they get it right this time.:rolleyes:

Or- Send it back telling them there idiots and I want my money.

Ordered a upland vest from a certain online company-- that doesn't like pretty dogs. They have the same vest in 2 options, Upland and camo.

I ordered the upland version and they sent me the camo. :confused: Sent it back per insructions and with a little note and a picture out of the catalouge of the vest I wanted.

Well they sent me the camo vest again. Called them and tried to talk to some one and all I could do is leave a message for someone there who hasn't call me back--Yet.:mad:

So I ask, What would you all do--send it back and hope they get it right this time.:rolleyes:

Or- Send it back telling them there idiots and I want my money.

Waggs sorry about your troubles I would call them make sure you get a return number (if you need one) to get your money back then take a picture of your middle finger print it out and send it with the return box (just kidding don't do that they might lose you order)

I would call and get the return information and clearance and send it back and get my money. But most all these type stores do now days is give you a gift card instead of cash..........Bob

Ugly dogs = ugly vests :p. Get money back if you can; if not, complain loud enough to get at least some sort of discount on the right vest.

Waggs sorry about your troubles I would call them make sure you get a return number (if you need one) to get your money back then take a picture of your middle finger print it out and send it with the return box (just kidding don't do that they might lose you order)

Hyde
that's funny. How often would a person love to do this.:)

I'd send them a box of cow s*##:) Get a number of someone really high up in the company they will take care of it. Tell them returns are failing to do the job. Go to stores investment site ussually good phone #'s in there. it works for me.

Some called me friday at 4 pm and left a message. Just missed the call. called back minutes latter with the number they left with me and left a message, Haven't heard back from them this weekend. Hopefully I'll get to talk to someone during the work week.
I gotta think they would be more than willing to make things right with me, it just kinda sucks that been waiting since the beginning of november for this vest.

I do like that middle finger idea a little too much.:D

Back